donderdag 26 januari 2012

Burn out

Last year I got a burn out. Yes, big statement for a young person. Over the last year I have had extensive treatment which has really helped me a lot. There is only one big hurdle to take, my job.

I absolutely totally love my job but the workload is really to heavy to handle right now. It is not the job, it is the conditions I have to work in that make my life almost unbearable at times. We don't have enough qualified and all round workers to do the job and there aren't even enough people to teach the new ones the ropes.'

Mentally I am getting better but my work holds me back. I really want to work fulltime but right now I can only handle 75%. I feel guilty because I am "sick". I don't know what to do anymore..... should I go and search for another job? I don't want to do that :(.

They want me to talk to the managers of my department to let them know what is happening to me but I don't really see the use for that :(. (O, if you think I am the only one: 2 others are totally at home and 2 more have difficulties but are still kinda managing).

Any ideas?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love to hear from you!