maandag 12 maart 2012

Youp is coming home!

As spring is approaching so is the weather improving. It is getting warm over here with a lot of sunlight. It has been a while that I wrote something on my blog but I have some exciting news!

My little bunny is coming home! Yesterday my parents and I went and visited the breeder. It was on a childfarm and it was really nice. Next to the french lobsided rabbits they also had goats, pigs, cows, sheeps and horses. Because of the beautifull weather there were a lot of babies. We went to see the chocolate brown rabbits and I just fell in love all over again! Mom and dad are just beautifull. When I came they gave me a little bunny to cuddle and to keep me occupied because it was really busy. It was such a sweety!! I just kept sitting on my lap and putting his head in my jacket. We arranged that I can come and get Youp in two weeks so he is really coming home!


Other animal news, those darn pigeons have totally distroyed my balcony!! Me and my friend tried to clean it wednesday but it is not working. It is to much shit to clean up. I hope I can clean it in a couple of weeks when it gets warmer because it needs to be done with a brush and soap. I still hope that the mess will just magically disappear......

So that's my animal news for now!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love to hear from you!