donderdag 20 oktober 2011

14 Days old and ugly!!!

It has been a while since my last entry but I have a really good excuse. The last week I had to go to Birmingham (England) for a congres about Nuclear Medicine. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun. The first day I was there it was my birthday and it is always fun to celebrate my birthday abroad :).

I came home late last night so I couldn't look at the little pigeons. Well, today I found out they are not little anymore!! And I can't say anything else then that they are really really REALLY ugly :P.

Nobody in his right mind can call these ones cute anymore :). I hope I will be able to clean everything after they leave because it looks really nasty. I looked on the internet and read there that pigeons fly away in 14 days but I think mine are a little slow and will take at least another week to try to fly. They are really quiet so I don't mind them except for the mess ;).

This weekend I will be celebrating my birthday with my family. I got a really nice gift from my closest friend. She gave me a ticket to go to the entire Twilight saga in a row. I don't know how I am going to do that because it means almost 10 hours in a movie theater (I HATE movie theaters). But I like Twilight and I like hanging out with my friend so I know it will be worth it :D.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love to hear from you!