donderdag 13 oktober 2011

Day 7 in the life of the little chicklings

It is so great that momma pigeon doesn't mind me looking too her children. When I open my balcony door she will leave them alone for some time and when I leave she comes back again.

The little ones have changed a lot the last three days. There feathers are coming trough which makes them looking kinda strange but I know they are growing well and hopefully will become fat city birds (a so called pest :D). Of course I have a new picture!


All the black pieces are where the feathers are coming. They are kinda ugly but stull really helpless en cute. Their eyes have oppened totally in the last two days so they can see me taking pictures. It makes them a little nervous so they even start to move a little bit ;).

I won't be able to make pictures in the coming week so this one will be the last one for several days. I hope that they will look like the real bird when I am able to make other pictures.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love to hear from you!