maandag 10 oktober 2011

Day four in the life of the two chicklings

Moma pigeon most be the best mother in the world to keep her offspring alive in this weather! It is cold and wet (completely normal for the Netherlands) and the wind is blowing like hell. The not so little chicklings have almost doubled in size! I can't imagine that only 4 days ago they were inside eggs. Of course I have a new picture but because of the bad weather it is a really dark one.



In only 10 days they will take their first dive from my 7th floor home. I hope I will be able to witness it but I need to leave the country for a couple of days so maybe I will miss it. So I enjoy them as long as I can :). I thought they would make a lot of noise but they are really quiet!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love to hear from you!