zondag 9 oktober 2011

Update!!

Today an update about the past few days. But first an update about the chicklings!

They are still alife!! Momma is keeping them warm all the time and is protecting them against the elements (it has been raining like hell these past few days). I tried to protect their place against the elements but I can't help the cold :(. It will be a miracle for them to survive.

Yesterday I had an amazing evening with two of my best friends. We call it a spiritual evening but it is more a good excuse to get the men out of the house and talk girlstuff. We also try out spiritual stuff (divination etc.) but mostly it is a lot of fun to be together. We went home pretty late (or early in the morning it depends....) so I slept most of my sunday away :). Tomorrow I have to work again. So, how was your weekend?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love to hear from you!