vrijdag 7 februari 2014

What to do with my time

Getting my wisdom tooth removed gives me some time to reflect and to think about what I want to do. I don't do so good with too much time on my hands. So what to do instead of feeling sorry and laying on my cough.

Yup, start blogging again. Yesterday I saw a movie about blogging and it got me thinking. I have a lot of interesting stuff to say. It's not like my life is completely standard. Me being a headcovering pagan with a lovely bunny baby, being single in the Netherlands. Yup, I can do so much worse. So from now one I will try to write at least once a month on this blog.

So for my first entry:

This year us dutchies don't have a winter. It has only been freezing one night! So, where are the ice giants?

The ice giants are (as the Edda says) the responsible party when it comes to cold in the winter. The story goes that Donar/Thor has to hit them with his hammer to get them to leave in a huge battle to get life started again. It's called breaking the back of winter. But this year winter hasn't started yet. I don't know why, it can be global warming or just a strange thing this year. Also because it hasn't been this cold in years and years in America. Are those two intertwined? Maybe the Ice giants have all decided to visit America.

I am so not complaining as I don't like extreme colds or hots. I love the rainy days so today I am extra blessed.

On another note, I am coming to the USA in a couple of years and I am starting a new blog about my progress going over there, The idea is that me and a good friend are going to take a 3 month roadtrip through the country and visit all the places we have seen on television and to meet some lovely people we both know. Most of them come from the headcovering community although not all cover :).

And yes, this rambling has been made possible by my good friend codeine ;).

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love to hear from you!