zaterdag 1 maart 2014

Matchmaker matchmaker make me a match

Yes, dating in the paganworld is an absolute nightmare. It is a very small pond I am fishing in and most good fish have gone already. So should I settle with less? NO WAY. But still, wouldn't it be nice to wake up next to someone that understands my believes and knows where I am coming from.

The dating issue came up in an online female pagan group. I found out I am really not the only one with this problem. We just can't find the single pagan men.... where are they!

In our discussion we found that it would be a great idea to have some kind of pagan matchmaking service to help a lot of us single ladies in the process. So, who knows any single guys (looking in all age groups) because there are a lot of lovely ladies looking for that special one to make a connection with!

And for me, well, I just wait my time and hope to find someone to love :).


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

I would love to hear from you!